Friday, December 10, 2010

With a little help from my friends...


"What would you do if I sang out of tune? 
Would you stand up and walk out on me? 
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song 
I will try not to sing out of key, yeah"


There's nothing like a day with one of your favourite people to make you feel like the earth is at peace and the problems of the world just fade away.  True friends, the ones for life are those you can go without seeing for years on end and when you do it's like you just picked up from where you left off.  

They are the ones that know way too much about you and will take you to the pub for a counter meal and a game of pokies and it's most fun you've had in ages.  So if you haven't spent a day or even just a few hours doing a whole lot of not much with an old friend recently, take my advice and pick up the phone!

1 comment: