Thursday, November 11, 2010

A nice cold glass of...wtf is that?


I'm sorry East Africa but I have to say this.  Seriously, what the fuck is up with Avocado juice?  It's just not right.  Now I've tried a lot of things in my life that I thought would be gross and then after the first taste they've grown on me, so I'm not taste challenged?  Anyway the point is, when it's fresh and cold it's like sculling a glass of runny guacamole which you can do without gagging too much.  But and here's the but!  Once that juice has been sitting in the sun all day it becomes a warm goo-like viscous liquid-ish drink that I suppose can best be described as fresh baby diarroea in a glass.

Then, I'm sorry but you go one better and mix it with milk and ice-cream and make the good old avocado milkshake...excuse me...I'm just throwing up as I write this...Wrong just isn't a strong enough word to describe the avo smoothie.  Why is probably what I'm looking for though...Just why?

P.S. The avo juice is the lovely green one in the middle.

2 comments:

  1. It's a fruit punch with chopped bananas floating in it...also rank once it's been in the heat all day.

    ReplyDelete